martinibuster is Roger Montti.
- Building and promoting websites since 1999.
- In 2004 accepted invitation to become a moderator at the prestigious web marketing community WebmasterWorld.com.
- Has presented at most important Internet marketing conferences since 2005
- Cited in major industry news sites and blogs
- A VIP Contributor to SearchEngineJournal.com, a leading industry news organization.
- Consultant to major corporations and organizations worldwide
Search Marketing Consulting
I have consulted for major Fortune 500 companies across the United States and for companies as far away as Russia, South Africa, Australia and across the United Kingdom. Nevertheless I continued building my own web businesses. It is my experience building and monetizing websites since 1999 that informs my expertise in creating science based strategies that anticipate trends at the search engines.
Roger Montti is an acknowledged expert, a sought after speaker and article contributor.
Areas of expertise:
- Link building
- Conversion theory
- Influence marketing
- User experience
- Organic search marketing.
Search marketing conferences:
I have spoken at the following leading search marketing conferences
- SMX New York
- SMX Advanced Seattle, WA
- SMX West San Jose, CA
- PubCon Internet Marketing Conference in Las Vegas
- PubCon Austin, TX
- PubCon Dallas, TX
- PubCon New Orleans, LA
- PubCon Orlando, FL
- Affiliate Summit West, Las Vegas, NV
- Affiliate Summit East, New York, NY
- Search Engine Strategies, San Francisco, CA
Articles in Search Engine Journal:
How to Do Keyword Research: A Complete Guide
5 Strategies Unlocked From Google’s Quality Rating Guidelines
How to Rank Better With User Experience Marketing
Google’s Truth Algorithm: 5 Facts You Should Know
Worldwide Reaction to #Mobilegeddon
Articles published in TheSEMPost.com
Make Diversification a Major Part of All SEO Strategy
Brand is Not a Ranking Factor
Rethinking Outbound Linking
TrustRank Teardown – Is Trust a Useful Metric?
I have extensive experience diagnosing ranking problems and diagnosing on-page organic issues. My review is comprehensive, focusing on the code, site architecture, conversion issues, your link strategy, outbound links, current on-page optimization and suggestions on how best to implement advanced SEO techniques that I may suggest. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
I provide link training specific to your industry. Building quality links that help a site cultivate more sales is a difficult process. Spurious and ineffective ideas abound. You need someone to guide you toward an effective strategy that is appropriate for your business. Take advantage of my nearly two decades of experience in developing and creating strategies across a wide range of industries. Contact me today.
Sample of articles, citations and interviews of Roger Montti